Monday, October 27, 2008

Yeah!!!

I'm so excited...at 9:30 I have accomplished a lot. I have emptied and put away the dishes in the dishwasher and reloaded it. Did a load of laundry, took out the trash, swept and mopped the kitchen, vacuumed the downstairs, and scrubbed the downstairs bathroom. The only thing I hadn't done was eat breakfast and so that's what I did before this post. I love when I feel like I've gotten a lot accomplished...makes me feel so special! Now...on to the upstairs and some rearranging! Wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

Carissa J said...

Yay! I love feeling productive and organized. Good work and good luck with the upstairs!

Ang said...

I totally love that feeling! I always have the goal to get my whole upstairs spotless by 10:00 (including bathrooms!) When it doesn't work out my whole day is ruined!!!!

Morgen said...

you coming to my house next?

jenjen said...

It's true there's nothing better than starting your day off with lots of good house work. If only we could do it every day!