Monday, August 30, 2010

Kids on their first day of school!








My kids in their cute uniforms on the first day of school. Tank is already in middle school and is still trying to adjust. It's tough but I know he'll do awesome. He gets the bus at 7:27 and gets dropped off at about 4:10. He is such a little stud muffin! The rest of the kids walk with me to and from school in the blazing heat. The first couple of days it was 104-105 degrees without the humidity factored in. The school is only about 1/2 mile away....THANK GOODNESS!!!! We leave about 8ish and pick up at 3:45 so it's a long day for these guys. At least Beka gets "nap time" each day. Of course she's too big to actually go to sleep....funny girl. The kids have no problem with the uniforms and I actually really like it. It makes it super easy to get ready for school each day plus I think they look so cute! The girls and I made some hair things to make it more fun with their uniforms and they LOVE the hair things. School is fun and we can't wait to get a little more involved in it!!!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I cannot believe how hot it is! Hopefully it cools down in the fall. I'm glad though that it isn't too far.

Erin said...

I think we are starting to get a little bit used to the heat but it still isn't fun. Supposedly it will cool off a little, but not a ton.

Austin said...

I like schools that do uniforms. It sounds like your kids don't mind and it makes it easy on you.

Our Family of Six said...

So cute!!! Our elementary school does uniforms too....love it! What hair things did you make...maybe I can copy some!!