Friday, September 26, 2008

TANK!!!


Oh my!!! Yes...Teancum just got done mooning me with the camera in my hand. Unfortunately the camera wasn't near fast enough to actually catch him in the act and barely got him once he was covered. NUTS!!! I was hoping to embarrass him enough to stop doing it. Apparently his father and 4 of his uncles have rubbed off his little 9 year old brain a little too much. I have seen Craig, Erik, Bob, and Austin all do this before and was hoping that maybe it would skip a generation...NOOOOO!!! Anyways, now all the kids have had a blog about them and Tank will be super embarrassed. Maybe even enough to get him stop being such a boy! I sure love that kid and he knows it.

4 comments:

Ang said...

Such a boy!

Vonnie said...

Maybe that boy needs a bribe! Give him 10 cents every day he doesn't moon. At the end of the month he will have $3.00! That goes a long way towards some kind of bionicle. I wish someone would bribe me, Money talks & it motivates me to get rid of bad habits.

Stephen and Amanda said...

Teancum! What, mooning people. If you have people like your dad and uncles that are examples of showing your buns and getting laughs, well, why not do it. Teancum, you need to keep your buns covered silly kid. Good thing your a cute boy, even still I would suggest not following EVERY thing that your dad and uncles do!!!! Boys, boys, boys!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenjen said...

I'm not so sure I'd want to be mooned by the picture that would have been taken. I am sure I too have been mooned by Tank...who wouldn't want to be just like that Dad, and uncles! They are great role models, even if you through in a couple of crazy habits like showing off cute buns. I might be tempted too, to moon others more often if my buns were cute too!