Thursday, August 7, 2008
I love James!!!
Well...I finally learned how to scan photos into the computer and am finally ready to do our anniversary post...just a little late!!! James and I just had our 10th anniversary back on June 18. It has been a lot of fun along the way. We have had our ups and downs and I'm so grateful that the downs have made the ups even better. So...I decided that I would copy Dave a little and put 10 things that I love about James. I don't think he gets to hear them enough and so I want it here so he can look at it whenever he wants.
1. James is an absolutely amazing dad. On Sunday when they came to get me because Sariah wouldn't quit crying in Nursery, she looked at me through her red swollen face and asked for "daddy". She loves her dad and she's not the only one!
2. He is a wonderful husband. James has always made tremendous sacrifices for our family to make sure that we always have the things we need.
3. He is Airman Hoopes...many fellow soldiers look up to him for his strength and admire the person that he is. He never compromises his standards for anything. I am proud of my soldier!
4. He is an amazing artist. I don't have his talent and it baffles me everytime I see him sit down and sketch a little sketch for fun. It always looks good and it would take me a lifetime to get half as good as him.
5. He is always looking for new ways to improve himself and learn. He is like his mother...always trying to learn more and never giving up.
6. He's a good kisser...oops did I just put that here?!
7. He is a good looking guy that is humble...he doesn't know how many girls I catch checking him out or that didn't like me when we first got married. I had a few enemies at Wal-Mart that I would find hanging all over him when I would go in there to meet him sometimes...he is oblivious!
8. He is great when it comes to learning the new languages and doesn't give up. He is always trying new things to get better and I admire his strength.
9. He makes darn good looking kids. Everyone says they look like him so he really does need to take the credit for their cuteness!
10. The thing I love the most about James is that he loves me and our family and we get to be together FOREVER!!! There's no one else that I would rather spend all eternity with. I love you James!!!