Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our little weekend

We had such a fun little weekend. Friday night we watched Nacho Libre together and then James and I started watching Get Smart. I fell asleep and noticed that he gave up and turned it off to go to bed too...oops! It was fun all the same. Saturday we had a fun little pancake breakfast and then exercised as a family. They all did the circuit training with me on their own little levels and it was really fun. We went to the pool for an hour and had some more fun. The four older kids had a BLAST playing and swimming around but little Sariah wanted NOTHING to do with it. She sat on a chair, wrapped in a towel, laughing at all of us and had a blast from there. Dad finally took her to the "kiddie" pool when it cleared out a little more and she had so much fun. I guess next time we'll have to start off with that one. Sunday James got up and made muffins for me and brought them up to the bed because I wasn't feeling good. He and the kids all sat around the bed with me eating breakfast. It was so awesome. We had stake conference and it's always hard with young kids to go and sit for 2 hours. Well, we went and it was so worth it. The kids actually behaved very well and it was an incredible meeting that I'm glad we didn't miss. The rest of the day was so fun and relaxing just being with the family. We played a few games, had some dinner, and got ready for Monday. What more can you ask for?

7 comments:

Jessica said...

You have such a cute family. I feel like I haven't seen you guys for 20 years. We all need to get together again. That was so much fun!

Dasha said...

you are so much fun. i read your blog and it makes me want to be apart of your fun family! i totally hear ya on the stake conference. but for some reason the kids always seem to do better than expected. maybe it's because i expect them to be so "bad."

J and D said...

It sounds wonderful. I love that you got the whole family to work out together! You've got a great attitude Erin. I miss you!

Ang said...

I never make it through a movie - I fall asleep after about 30 minutes. SAD! I love that you all got up and worked out together! Sounds like a fun weekend!

Amy said...

Awwww......what a great weekend. I love how your family does so many things together and what a thoughtful hubby! Miss ya girl.

Morgen said...

hey you, I wanted to make sure you got my email with my cell phone number cuz you better call me when you are here!!
If you didn't get it my number is 801-592-8844

Unknown said...

Wow!!! How much fun is that! You've been crazy busy! I'm with you on the church thing...if they can only sit still five minutes! And you really do appreciate the times they do. The most important thing is that you are there right?!