Thursday, October 29, 2009

My kids are the best!


I had SEP's today and yesterday and I'm so proud of my kids and their accomplishments in school. Tank is doing very well. He is reading above his grade level and loves to help in class. His teacher loves that he shares his ideas and stories with the class and said that he wishes more of the students would be willing to do so. Tank is turning in all his assignments on time and works really hard at everything he does. I'm so happy to see him work so hard and show what a great kid he is!


Ana's teachers were beaming when I came in and told me how lucky they are to have her in their class. She was the one of the only students to get honors in citizenship. She has over achieved in almost all of her academic areas and her teachers said that she actually volunteers to do things in front of the class. Ana is very shy and so it is really exciting to see her make these leaps in school. She is an excellent reader, speller, mathematician, and just a great kid.


Jarom is another star student. His teacher said he is just wonderful. He is one of the tallest kids in his class and so the teacher uses him often to help with getting things for her and doing stuff around the class and she said he's always happy to do it. There is a student teacher in his class til Jan and she said she always asks Jarom questions when she's not sure because she knows that he'll always give her the info that she needs. He is reading at the level that his teacher wants him to be at the end of the year and she is just so excited to have him. He is a smart kid who is following in the footsteps of his older siblings and I couldn't be more happy!

I'm so happy that my kids have such a great love of learning. I am grateful that they all have such wonderful teachers that see their potential and help push them to be better. I couldn't have hand picked a better group of teachers if I tried...and believe me...I am a picky mom when it comes to my kids and their school teachers...probably because I am one myself! I just love my kids and love the choices they are making. I hope they continue on this path and be the best that they can be!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is so awesome to have such great reviews from their teachers. You must be so proud. Thinking back to Primary I can see how their teachers would say those things because you do have really sweet kids.