Thursday, March 25, 2010

My favorite things!

My last blog post was a little depressing so I thought I'd share some of the things that I love!!!!


Staying up late and watching fun shows with my hubby. He usually lets me choose and so I like to watch the funny or action type shows rather than the chick flicks. I'll have plenty of time soon enough to watch all the chick flicks I want. (Last night was Rush Hour, that's why this image)


Having Grandparents that are still alive to visit. I don't get to very often but I love when I do get to see them and how fun it is to see the kids with them.


My crazy kids that I can't imagine life without. People tease me about having 5 kids already but I don't think if I could do it over again that I would change it one bit!!!! I love the laughter at the dinner table, the crying when someone doesn't get along and share, the helpfulness when someone is having a hard time, the hugs when someone is having a rough day and the big messes we make because we're having fun!


A husband who is willing to freeze his hands to provide for our family. He works so hard for us even when it's not always the most pleasant of jobs. It's always hard when he's away but we appreciate the sacrifices he makes for us to have all that we have, including our freedoms that he helps to fight for.


A loving father who is wonderful enough to cuddle up with and go right to sleep. I've always gotten a little emotional when I see James with one of the kids sleeping in his arms. I know how much they love him and it makes me love him that much more!

1 comment:

Ang said...

I love your list. It's so sweet! James is one of my favorite people. You are lucky to have each other!