Thursday, June 12, 2008

I love it!

I was talking to the kids today about what they thought of us having more kids. They were all so cute with their different ways of expressing their opinions. All of them are totally for the idea of adding more members to the family eventually. NO...I AM NOT PREGNANT!!! nor do I plan to be any time soon. I just thought that with the kids being older it would be fun to see what they would say. Tank and Ana think it would be really fun to have twins. Jarom wants a little baby that can wear his old clothes because that would be "so tool". The cutest part of it all was Jarom looked up at me and just said "Mom, I think you need to talk to Jesus about this." I couldn't help but smile at the complete innocence and perfection of such a comment. I love when my kids say things that help me realize that they really do listen and they really do understand. I love you Jarom!

2 comments:

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

ohhhh.Are kids the best. what a sweet little spirit jarom is...

Ang said...

What a great thing to say! Isn't it great that kids actually enjoy being in a large family?!! I've had people ask my kids if they hate it and they always say they love it! My kids are always up for another baby in the family!